To apply for this program, applicants should have the following criteria
- Completed a minimum of their third year of baccalaureate studies OR completed their baccalaureate (Bachelor’s degree) OR be pursuing a post-baccalaureate (Master’s degree).
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) that exceeds 3.50 /4.00 ( 14/20: Equivalent to ECTS B) with some research projects requiring a 3.60 or higher.
- Demonstrated English reading comprehension, speaking, listening and writing abilities. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Official academic transcript(s) or a certified translation if the original transcript(s) is not in English from current and previous institutions.
- The recommendation of a faculty member in the field of study from current and previous schools of enrollment.
- Valid passport.